Turtle Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enderal - The Shards of Order

2 posters

Go down

Enderal - The Shards of Order Empty Enderal - The Shards of Order

Post by Zegers Fri May 24, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm sure many of you have played the Elder Scrolls series. Particularly Oblivion and Skyrim. There was a total conversion mod for Oblivion which was essentially a completely different game, with it's own story and universe. I myself did play the mod for Oblivion, Nehrim - At Fate's Edge, and I can tell you it was an incredible experience. Enderal aims to be the sequel to Nehrim, and is a conversion of the Skyrim Creation Engine. I am quite excited to eventually get my hands on this, it's been in development for about a year, so it may be some time before it will be released.

What kind of gameplay is it? It is what I would call and most others call a "classic-RPG." There is no level scaling. (ex: if you go in a level 15 dungeon and you're level 5, you will die)

This is a link to pretty much all the information available about the game so far.
http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Enderal_-_T...s_of_Order

And here is a link to the site of the people developing the game.
http://www.sureai.de/?lang=en

It might be quite some time before this mod is released, but I can assure you if it is anything like Nehrim was, I highly recommend that you play it, because it will most certainly improve your love of gaming as Nehrim did mine. Also, supporting the modding/Indie community is always a good thing to do.
I can't recommend this mod highly enough, if you don't give it a try when it is released I guarantee you will be missing out. As a final note, if any of you still own Oblivion for the PC I recommend you try out Nehrim if you can.

Here is a link to where you can download Nehrim.
http://www.nehrim.de/dataEV.html
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Enderal - The Shards of Order Empty Re: Enderal - The Shards of Order

Post by Hot Pink Chocolate! Fri May 31, 2013 7:37 pm

Sounds good, I love Skyrim and Oblivion but I have never heard of this mod. I will try it out and see when it comes out Smile
Hot Pink Chocolate!
Hot Pink Chocolate!
Turtle Rookie
Turtle Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zegers Fri May 31, 2013 7:49 pm

There is a mod that is actually the precursor to this mod called Nehrim for Oblivion. If you do some googling you can probably find a download for it and give it a try.
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum