nVidia's New 700 Series

Go down

nVidia's New 700 Series

Post by Zegers on Sun May 26, 2013 1:24 pm

As some of you may know the new 700 series is out from nVidia, and the flagship card is the GTX 780. The card is generally around $650 and has performance that is quite close to the GTX 690s and Titans, for about 2/3 of the price. If you're looking for a new card and this is in your budget this is what I myself would recommend. Except, I would probably wait until some of the EVGA branded 780s with the aftermarket coolers before I would make the purchase. All in all this card is great value even at release.

Here I'll link a great (and very thorough) review about the 780. It's got loads of benchmarks so you can see where the 780 falls into performance with the 690s, Titans, and some of the high end ATI cards as well.

Here is also a video review of the card by Tech of Tomorrow:

Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: nVidia's New 700 Series

Post by Zegers on Fri May 31, 2013 1:40 am

ere's a video review by Tech of Tomorrow for the new GTX 770.

And just for fun another video review by Tech of Tomorrow showcasing the ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II

Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot Pink Chocolate! on Fri May 31, 2013 7:40 pm

They all look nice, I'm sticking to a Asus GTX 660 for my new computer that I'm going to build soon. I would get the 770 but it's too much money >_>
Hot Pink Chocolate!
Turtle Rookie
Turtle Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zegers on Fri May 31, 2013 8:18 pm

Yeah, I know, I have no plans on getting any of them either, it's just nice to share and see what nVidia is putting out there.

I maintain that it's better to upgrade to the next generation of nVidia -60 Ti's than it is to buy a much more expensive card anyway. In the long run you save more, and the performance will always be good. So, in a few years down the line when the 760 Ti is out and you find a really nice deal for one, just pick it up, and your performance will be good for another couple of years.

Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down