Turtle Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games, man.

+2
CeterisParibus
Zegers
6 posters

Go down

Games, man. Empty Games, man.

Post by Zegers Fri May 24, 2013 10:12 am

Hey, just wondering what other games you guys play, and are interested in. Let's just make this thread general gaming discussion.

First off, I'll list games that I own, and play(ed).

To start, I own pretty much all of the Source based games, and out of them all Half-Life 2 is definitely my favorite Source game. =P I'm a big MMO/RPG fan, and have played most of them, from the very not good Two Worlds I, all the way to World of Warcraft. I'm a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls series, and I am very much looking forward to the new Elder Scrolls Online MMO. I have yet to play Guild Wars 2, but since I am in the process of creating a new gaming PC, I will be playing a lot of different games in the future.

I have been mainly a Day of Defeat player since I was very young, probably 13, back when Day of Defeat 1.6 was out. After I while, I had to re-purchase my DoD and found a nice bundle that came with Half-Life (and all the episodes) and Counter-Strike: Source, and that's when I first played CS. I have played an awful lot of DoD and CS:S in my time, but after a large break, I came back to it about a week ago. (that's why my aim is often shit =D)

Anyway, I'm rambling, just post anything about games, or even do like I did, and post about your gaming history. Let's hope this thread stays active. =)

-Zegers
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Games, man. Empty Re: Games, man.

Post by CeterisParibus Fri May 24, 2013 12:05 pm

I'm gonna keep it short and just list all my games... I was a hueg hardcore gamer back in my younger days so... Let's begin the list!

FPS:
GunZ, Soldier Front, Alliance of Valiant Arms, CS:1.6, CS:CZ, CS:S, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3, Combat Arms, Team Fortress 2, Warframe...

MMORPG:
Runescape, Last Chaos, Perfect World, Forsaken World, Maple Story, FlyFF, WoW...

MOBA:
DotA, DotA2, League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, Smite...

That's all I can remember, but I'm pretty sure there is more.
>.<

CeterisParibus
Turtle n00b
Turtle n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Zegers Fri May 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Very nice, I actually just took a break from RuneScape not to long ago. It's a game that just means a lot to me, because it's been in my life pretty much since I started gaming. =D
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Un4Given Fri May 24, 2013 5:19 pm

My list is very small but whatever Very Happy CS 1.6, CSS , Dota2, Forza Motorsports, Call of duty, crysis, dirt3, combat arms, magika.

i used to play runescape but not anymore.. got tired of it. lol
Un4Given
Un4Given
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zegers Fri May 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Nice, I did get bored of RuneScape as well, but I stopped playing more recently. Also, I must say I don't have a 360 anymore, but Forza Motorsports were some of my favorite games ever, but we won't talk about Forza Horizon.
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrManager Fri May 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Wow i have wayyy to many games to list. I used to be a pretty big nintendo kid. I still know The legend of zelda: ocarina of time like the back of my hand. I discovered steam in 2009 if i remember correctly and i started playing Knights of the old republic and such and then i got into TF2 for a while like almost every steam user at some point, and then i got into counter strike and despite the fact that i suck 70% of the time, its still super fun and ive been playing for about a year.
MrManager
MrManager
Admin

https://turtlesquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zegers Fri May 24, 2013 6:08 pm

I can't say I've ever been a huge Nintendo kid, I haven't played any of the Legend of Zelda games (blasphemy right?). Knights of the Old Republic has to be two of my all time favorite games, I played them so many times through, and still occasionally put in another run through. That being said, I did enjoy the first one more.
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle Swag Fri May 24, 2013 7:12 pm

CS;S and fifa on xbox :]

Turtle Swag
Turtle Rookie
Turtle Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zegers Fri May 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Nice, I've never really ever played any sports games. I just don't find them fun.
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle Swag Wed May 29, 2013 11:57 am

FIFA is amazing :]

Turtle Swag
Turtle Rookie
Turtle Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zegers Wed May 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Lol, I do have some friends who play FIFA, and to be honest, if I were to play a sports game it would most likely be FIFA.
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 12:23 am

Games, man. 34UDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot Pink Chocolate! Fri May 31, 2013 7:51 pm

On PC: CSS, TF2, Skyrim, Spore, Minecraft