Turtle Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CS:S dickeating/racial slurs

3 posters

Go down

CS:S dickeating/racial slurs Empty CS:S dickeating/racial slurs

Post by titz^ Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:24 am

Hey guys, some of you guys (and gals) may know me, but I just wanted to say
that some of the turtles need to stop dickeating. I'm not gonna call out anyone but seriously
screaming racial slurs as loud as you can doesn't make the situation better. I was playing CS:S office last night and there was an immense amount of racism and just dickeating. There's no point, just because you're not having fun and you may not be "doing good" doesn't mean you get to bash on people. Just watch what you are saying Team Turtles!

-Titz^ Wink
titz^
titz^
Turtle n00b
Turtle n00b

Back to top Go down

CS:S dickeating/racial slurs Empty Re: CS:S dickeating/racial slurs

Post by Hot Pink Chocolate! Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:47 am

Racism is against server rules so I would say next time you see it, take a screenie or demo as evidence and report them in the "Report a Player" section. This is what I would do, don't know if it is actually what we should be doing. What does an admin think?
Hot Pink Chocolate!
Hot Pink Chocolate!
Turtle Rookie
Turtle Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle Swag Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Alright,

If in the night team server Report them to me. I will handle it, and if it happens again after go ahead and post on night team

However it is not against our server rules so no action will be taken on our server, although it is quite frowned upon.

Needless to say I do not want the turtles reputation tarnished on the night team server so we need to deal with this accordingly

Turtle Swag
Turtle Rookie
Turtle Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum