Turtle Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deepest Apologies

2 posters

Go down

Deepest Apologies Empty Deepest Apologies

Post by titz^ Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Hey fellow turtles, 
I just felt inclined to post this, and I hope I see others as well doing this but I too have brought upon slurs that are  innapropriate including the word 'Fag' and other slurs. I just wanted to say sorry to all those I may have offended, and I promise it will not happen again. Maturity.

-๖ۣۜTυятℓє ๖ۣۜTιтz ⊹
titz^
titz^
Turtle n00b
Turtle n00b

Back to top Go down

Deepest Apologies Empty Re: Deepest Apologies

Post by Zegers Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:40 am

It's not about being mature, or being a smart ass. It's about showing respect, slurs aren't just disrespectful to the person they're said towards, but to an entire group of people at the same time. The reason for hate-speech and racial slurs being against the rules is because they are a product of old bigotry, ignorance, and hate. There's no need or room in this world for the use of bigotry and hate-speech anymore.

Seeing as you've made it a promise that it will not happen again, if it does, I suppose the you have no problem with the punishment being more steep? It's expected from the common rabble that frequents the NGT servers or the Turtle Server, but as Turtles you all know the rules, and it's expected that you not disrespect the server owners by breaking rules as well.
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum