Turtle Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsanto and Their Exploits

Go down

Monsanto and Their Exploits Empty Monsanto and Their Exploits

Post by Zegers Tue May 28, 2013 11:26 pm

"The Monsanto Protection Act, essentially both written by and benefiting Monsanto Corporation, has been signed into law by United States President Barack Obama. The infamous Monsanto Corporation will benefit greatly and directly from the bill, as it essentially gives companies that deal with genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and genetically engineered (GE) seeds immunity to the federal courts, among other things.
The bill states that even if future research shows that GMOs or GE seeds cause significant health problems, cancer, etc, anything, that the federal courts no longer have any power to stop their spread, use, or sales."

This, is an outrage, is this what Canada will do next? Or will our so called 'precious' government actually think about it's citizens before itself... Only time will tell. Canada itself, needs to realize that fifteen country's have already banned Monsanto and GMOs, isn't it time we do the same?

This is a post written by one of my friends and after I read about this I figured this needed to be shared, to get some awareness to not only the Canadians (which the post was originally geared toward) and Americans (who are more at threat seeing as this is already passed here). I myself am not a huge follower of some of the horrible things that most people know Monsanto does, but I feel that this is just ridiculous and more awareness needs to be spread to help do something about this. Our (American) government is continually drifting farther away from its citizen's and has been doing harm like this to them for far to long, and people still aren't fully aware of the problem. The bill may not be permanently in effect, but if they can get away with this, how long before they make one that will be in effect far longer or maybe even permanently? I admit I don't do enough about the collusions that happen between our government, but I suppose at least sharing this and getting people to hopefully read the article and be aware is something.

Here is a link to the article that will get a little more in depth and give you a better idea of what the bill is about.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/monsanto-protection-act-signed-by-obama-gmo-bill-written-by-monsanto-signed-into-law/5329388

The original writer of this post wishes to stay anonymous, and in no way am I attempting to take credit from him. I merely wish to share it and bring it to light to more people, across multiple platforms.
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum