Turtle Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox One Reveal

2 posters

Go down

Xbox One Reveal Empty Xbox One Reveal

Post by Zegers Fri May 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Here's a short (funny) video that pretty much sums up what happened at the Xbox One reveal, and why people are criticizing it so hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOxdMQhDMIU

Let me know how you feel about the new Xbox, whether or not you are a console gamer, and also how you feel about the PS4.
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Xbox One Reveal Empty Re: Xbox One Reveal

Post by Zegers Tue May 28, 2013 4:13 am

Total Biscuit's overview/review about the Xbox One reveal. He always brings up some of the best points and questions everything, and that's why I love watching the Content Patch. It is a bit lengthy but he talks about just about everything and covers it all thoroughly.

Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 12:11 am

Xbone is going to fail hella hard
its about TV/entertainment, not games, which is completely fucking stupid on microshaft's part
definitely getting a PS4, it's actually bout games and games are good.
Already own a 360 and a PS3

Back to top Go down

Post by Zegers Fri May 31, 2013 1:24 am

I agree, I think that even if the games reveal at E3 goes well, the bad publicity from the console reveal will have destroyed it's sales, and given most of the console sales to Sony already.

However, the one good thing that is coming from consoles, and will hopefully help PC gaming as well, is that the Xbox and PlayStation will be using 8-core AMD processors. This should hopefully mean that we will see more and more games taking advantage of more and more cores, and people (like me) with the 8-core AMDs will see a nice spike in performance in games over the Intels (I don't mean that Intel is better, the performance is very similar) and help AMD out, and get a better hold of the market, because I feel when it comes to bang-for-buck AMD wins. So, if we see AMD get bigger they can do more stuff and put out better technology and I'm sure AMD can do a lot, but they are rather limited compared to Intel.
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot Pink Chocolate! Fri May 31, 2013 7:48 pm

Love this video to bits, similar to yours Zergers but I prefer this Smile ----- My favourite quote "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler"
Hot Pink Chocolate!
Hot Pink Chocolate!
Turtle Rookie
Turtle Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zegers Fri May 31, 2013 7:58 pm

I have seen this video before, it's good to get a few more laughs out of it. =P
I don't know what Xbox were thinking, even if the Xbox will still be a great system they destroyed their PR, and at the moment Sony is the one with all the good PR at the moment. We'll have to see what happens.
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot Pink Chocolate! Fri May 31, 2013 8:07 pm

Well I have always used the sony console and not the Xbox but I don't really have a preference either way. Played on both and I never have noticed a difference, I can adapt to both quickly.

I'm hopeful for the PS4 and I hope SONY do the reveal well. As long as they don't think the PS4 is going to become a water cooler >_> they should be fine.
Hot Pink Chocolate!
Hot Pink Chocolate!
Turtle Rookie
Turtle Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zegers Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:41 am

Xbox is basically destroying your privacy. This is pretty much what is happening with the new Xbox. The Kinect will always watch you and mine data. Microsoft says it's to "better market to you" however, this is a complete invasion of privacy. The Kinect CANNOT be turned off, unless completely unplugged therefore being useless (and it may even be a necessary part of the Xbox, meaning that unplugging it will not allow the system to run). Also, I'm fairly certain the Xbox ships with the Kinect (which will add to the price) so you're paying money to be essentially spied on, and have data mined about you. I'm going to link to you a article on Forbes and anyone interested in getting a new console (primarily the new Xbox) NEEDS to read this article, and will hopefully dissuade you from purchasing it.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/05/27/the-five-biggest-problems-with-the-xbox-one/
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum