Turtle Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Souls II

Go down

Dark Souls II Empty Dark Souls II

Post by Zegers Fri May 24, 2013 11:03 pm

I'm not sure how many of you played the original Dark Souls, but if you have you know how addicting it's dark and dirty world can be. I played Dark Souls very much and it is easily in my list of best games ever. And not so long ago there was a teaser trailer to Dark Souls II, and now there is some actual footage of gameplay. I have to say I was kind of nervous that with the success of the first title they would dull the games difficulty and mechanics down to make it more accessible to the average gamer, and I am happy to say that it doesn't seem like they have done that at all, but done the opposite. It seems as thought they stuck with what made Dark Souls great and refined the world and mechanics of the universe. Now, before I start to ramble on about all the stuff I like about the game and didn't like, I'll just link you the video of the gameplay and allow you to see for yourselves. =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_JFDPCtXFY

Here I will also link another video that is basically a short Q/A about what they did with Dark Souls II and what we can expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efYCQHJBYmU

If you're a veteran of the series, or a person who may be new to the series let me know what your thoughts are on the game, and how you feel about a sequel to Dark Souls.
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls II Empty Re: Dark Souls II

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 12:03 am

hopefully there is no dark magic and fucking "walk around my character to backstab me while locked on" bullshit
it looks like a blend of demons and dark souls
looks good

Back to top Go down

Post by Zegers Fri May 31, 2013 1:20 am

I agree, what I like the most is that they're sticking to what the Dark Souls fans want, they don't want an overhauled and dumbed down combat system, and they're giving us a more refined system like the Darks Souls/Demon Souls one. I think this will definitely be a better game than the first, and will give the franchise another excellent game.
Zegers
Zegers
Turtle Warrior
Turtle Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum